Skip to content
We show you 5 ways to give your walls the royal treatment.
- Mount prints. Frame your favorite rose prints and pictures – or go one further and have selected fabric stretched over canvas for added impact, then group them as a focal feature.
- Wallpaper is a striking way to decorate any room – choose wisely so the design will still be appreciated in years to come. This gorgeous rose design by Eijffinger has a timeless feel that not only works beautifully in a baby girl’s nursery but will also appeal to the teenage spirit in later years.
- Paint a magnificent oversized rose silhouette on your wall. There is a huge diversity of your own and have it copied on transparency paper. Then project it onto your wall with an overhead projector, trace the outline in pencil and paint in the color of your choice.
- Stencil. A stylish step and repeat rose stencil will add instant appeal to a room. You can have one made by professional laser cutters or download the design from our website.
- Vinyl stickers. Vinyl is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to decorate your walls – you also don’t have to commit to a particular look at the stickers are easy to remove and replace.